Free Ambulance Building

Wellington

Completed in 2006.

Mixed use comprising office and retail. 

One of three buildings restored by Willis Bond in the regenerated Taranaki Wharf Precinct.

Show

Free Ambulance Building

Wellington

Completed in 2006.

Mixed use comprising office and retail. 

One of three buildings restored by Willis Bond in the regenerated Taranaki Wharf Precinct.

Read more
Home > Projects > Free Ambulance Building

This art deco building built in 1930 was the former headquarters of the Wellington Free Ambulance service, designed by Architect William Turnbull. The dilapidated building was purchased by Willis Bond & Co in 2004 and restored and refurbished for use as commercial premises.   

Retail

The ground floor of the building comprises 450 square metres of retail premises leased to the St John’s Bar and Restaurant. 

Office

Levels 1 and 2 comprise 700 square metres of boutique office accommodation.  This is currently leased to Cato Partners, Korn/Ferry, Willis Bond & Co and the McGuinness Institute.